Bike Repair Summary
- Free bike repair estimates.
- Experienced bicycle mechanics.
- Minor adjustments to complete tune ups and bicycle building.
- We keep most common bicycle parts in stock: inner tubes, tires, wheels, brake pads, grips, pedals, gear cables etc.
Serving the following areas:
- DeBordieu SC
- Garden City Beach SC
- Georgetown SC
- Litchfield Beach SC
- Murrells Inlet SC
- Pawleys Island SC
- Surfside Beach SC
- Tune ups and major overhauls
- Cleaning and lubing
- Brake service
- Gear adjustments
- Seat and handlebar adjustments
- Wheel truing and building
- Bicycle assembly
Signs that you may need your GEARS adjusted, repaired or replaced.
- You have difficulty shifting gears or you can’t shift into some gears.
- The chain comes off when you shift.
- The chain keeps trying to jump to a different gear when you are pedaling.
- Your gear cables are frayed or badly corroded.
Signs that you may need your BRAKES adjusted, repaired or replaced.
- When you pull on the brakes you don’t stop. Or your brakes aren’t stopping you as well.
- The breaks pads are worn down and there is very little rubber left.
- When you apply your brakes, the brake pads should make good contact with the rim of the wheel. The pads should not be hitting the tire.
- Your brake cables are frayed or badly corroded.
Signs that you may need your WHEELS trued, repaired or replaced.
- Your wheel wobbles side to side when it is spinning or turning.
- You hear a rubbing noise when your wheels are turning.
- You have damaged or broken spokes.
- A wheel has a lot of play, side to side.
Signs your TIRES and/or INNER TUBES may need replaced.
- Your tire will not hold air.
- There is a bulge in your tire.
- The sidewall is cracking or splitting.
- The tread on your tire has worn away.
- There is a cut in your tire.